Philadelphia Soul Present
Audible for Autism ©
June 10th 2018 4pm Kickoff followed by Autism Sports Therapy Festival from 7pm-9pm. Tickets $30 per person. Come out and support children with Autism as they sing God Bless The USA, Help Call the Game, and Perform the Audible for Autism Halftime Touchdown Run, and more.
Who We Are
Audible for Autism©
Coordinating with local authorities, the children and families dressed in your team’s uniform and helmets will be transported to your game via fire engines and police vehicles with great fan fair.
The Audible for Autism© Halftime Touchdown Run
- Five minute celebrity Autism Awareness Presentation to the crowd with plaque presentation to supporting organizations and notable individuals.
- Two pre-selected children will be announced as they take the field and join the team huddles as the running backs.
- The teams will be comprised of first-responders, celebrities, city officals, sponsors, etc.
- The teams will snap the ball, and execute the touchdown run with the children running down each sideline passing each other at midfield as the crowd cheers them on.
- The touchdowns will result in a memorable celebratory exchange including trophy and ribbon presentations along with photos to immortalize the moment.
- After the Game the children will be presented with the Game Balls and Team photos will be taken to memorialize the night for all participants.