WHO WE ARE
Audible for Autism is a football based Autistic Therapy Program specifically designed to empower and employ persons living with Autism. Our program utilizes persons on the spectrum in every aspect of the day through employment, participation, sharing and support. Placing persons on the spectrum in positions where their skills and talents can be cultivated and focused to improve and empower their future is our highest priority. We invite you to join us game after game as we provide long lasting memorable experiences for those in our community affected by Autism.
Audible for Autism©
Coordinating with local authorities, the children and families dressed in your team’s uniform and helmets will be transported to your game via fire engines and police vehicles with great fan fair.
The Audible for Autism© Halftime Touchdown Run
- Five minute celebrity Autism Awareness Presentation to the crowd with plaque presentation to supporting organizations and notable individuals.
- Two pre-selected children will be announced as they take the field and join the team huddles as the running backs.
- The teams will be comprised of first-responders, celebrities, city officals, sponsors, etc.
- The teams will snap the ball, and execute the touchdown run with the children running down each sideline passing each other at midfield as the crowd cheers them on.
- The touchdowns will result in a memorable celebratory exchange including trophy and ribbon presentations along with photos to immortalize the moment.
- After the Game the children will be presented with the Game Balls and Team photos will be taken to memorialize the night for all participants.